The Drone Detector is a simple and compact device (also called acoustic sensor) capable of detecting all types of civilian drones (electric and propeller).
Deploying multiple sensors allows you to form a sensing barrier and thus obtain a certain location based on the selected geometry.
Once the drone is detected, the sensor sends an alarm in different ways depending on the configuration:
- Actuating a dry contact (or contact closure)
- Send an SNMP trap for alarm display on a PC or for integration into a supervisor (or VMS)
- Send email or SMS (from a PC and using the monitoring platform of ORELIA)
Other features :
- Water-resistant IP 66
- 7-18V power supply range
- Power consumption : 5 Watt
- Usage temperature : -10°C to +50°C (start point at 0°C)
- Comes with 220V AC converter - 18V DC and (passive) PoE injector for an offset power of 100 meters
- Dimensions : 220 x 140 x 71 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Material : aluminium
- API based on SNMP protocol (free SDK for alarm integration into Video Management Systems (VMS)) and/or alarm on dry contact
DRONE DETECTOR CONTROL CENTER
ORELIA also provides a centralized platform for supervision, monitoring and management to one or several tens of Drone-Detector sensors.
This software platform (Windows OS) enables in a simple and centralized manner : control, management, receiving alarms, visualization and alarm plans, tracing curves, history, statistics, detection of a loss connection, send email and SMS ... of each installed sensor.
FIRE INSTANTLY A JAMMER
By being controlled by a Drone-Detector, the jammer has very little spillover in time and space. Indeed, it is powered only few seconds and only in a restricted area. Jammer disturbs transmission frequencies and also GPS's so every type of flying (automatic or not) will be stopped.